Soukup, Bush, and Associates is a local Certified Public Accounting (CPA) firm in Fort Collins, Colorado. We have a team of over 30 associates providing legendary professional tax services, audit and accounting services, valuation consulting, cost segregation studies, education, bookkeeping, and small business planning.
We are currently seeking a Tax Associate to support our growing and dynamic firm.
- Prepare tax returns for individuals and businesses (partnership, C corporations, S corporations)
- Prepare tax projections and assist with other various tax-related projects
- Has strong communication skills and ability to directly communicate with clients
- Proficient in tax research and interpretation of tax law
- Understand general accounting and tax procedures
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and take direction from peers and supervisors
Required Experience and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Masters preferred)
- CPA license preferred (or intent to obtain CPA license)
- 1-5 years’ of taxation public accounting experience
*Salary and benefits are to be discussed based on individual qualities and experience.
Please send your resume to Dan at [email protected].